Air Handling Unit
- Production with 800 - 100,000 m3/h flow rate.
- 20 different models and a wide selection.
- Ability to be disassembled thanks to the modular system
- Easy pointing and mounting
- Tolerant values and maximum efficiency in the selection of fon, heater, cooler, filters, dompers, electric motor, heat recovery device and muffler.
- It consists of elemonlordon with aluminum lommels on an immo and cooling coniörled copper pipe.
- The collector is made of anti-corrosive painted tubular steel.
- In the selection of heat exchangers, the hovo transition speed is a maximum of 3.4 m/s and a maximum of 2.85 m/s in the cooler heat exchangers.
- The minimum 1 row, the maximum 12 rows can be produced with 2.1 mm, 2.5 mm or 3.2 mm lomel spacing of the condenser.
- Heat exchangers are manufactured with 2522, 4035 and 3833 coliplonndo and 3/8" - 1/2" - 5/8" pipe sleeves.
- The heat exchangers are mounted inside the device to move on the slides.
- There is a sleeve on the collector to attach the hovo air vent.
- The collector bar end is threaded and has a protective PVC top.
DRIP RETAINER AND CONDENSATION PAN!
- If there is a refrigerant heat exchanger, PVC or aluminum conoth drop arrester is used regardless of the air passage rate.
- 1.5 mm thick stainless steel ton mammoth condensation pan, heat exchanger and drip trap are supplied together with the condensation tovosi resistol siphon assembled.
- The drop catcher can be taken out of the device with a slide.
- The condensation pan drainage siphon is supplied with the device in a fully-assembled state.
- Drip holder konotlon mox. design that will hold water.
- Steam humidifiers of "water level system" or "pulsed energy system" types are used in the plant as humidifiers.
- The diffuser blowing steam in the air is made of stainless steel and is designed to distribute the humidity homogeneously.
- Filters comply with ASHRAE standard.
- Filters G2 normundo mineral, G3-G4 normundo as synthetic fiber coset; F5-F7-F9 normundo bag; or H13.H14 normundo hepo filters.
- The number of filters is determined by considering the maximum flow rates that the country can give at the appropriate air passage speed specified by the manufacturer.
- G243-G4 cassette filters are mounted with slide veto easy mounting frames inside the air handling unit.
- F5-F7-F9 bag filters and H13-H14 hepa filters are mounted with easy mounting frames.
- Pressure loss values showing that the filters have become dirty are seen on the labels placed outside the cell.
- In order to facilitate the assembly of the differential pressure monometer outside the cell, holes are drilled in such a way that they hit the filter cell outer part, the filter inlet and the filter 91, and these holes are sealed with the ball.
- If desired, Hepa h13 nuclear, active carbon filter cartridge and fiber filters impregnated with activated carbon can also be used in the power plant.